Riding Safely During COVID-19
Join us on sample date
After we were not able to gather in person in 2020, we are excited for you to join us in person on September 12 to ride in support of children’s mental health.
To ensure the safety of all our riders and staff, and to follow CDC and State recommendations for events, everyone riding in person must be vaccinated against COVID-19, wear mask when not riding, and practice social distancing.
24 and 48 hours before the in-person ride begins, riders will be sent a text message and email with a link to confirm they are vaccinated and that do not have any COVID-19 symptoms. We ask that all riders fill out this attestation before arriving for the ride.
Additional Safety Measures:
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times
- Riders will be spaced out at the start of the ride in order to avoid crowding
- Everyone traveling in our complimentary shuttle service will be required to wear masks
- Surfaces and rental equipment will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes
- Meals and snacks will be provided pre-boxed to reduce contact
- Seating will be reduced to help maintain social distancing
- PPE, hand sanitizer, and hand washing stations will be available