Day of Ride
Join us on sample date
This year join us for our virtual and live Cycle of Support ride to help us raise funds and awareness for children’s mental health!
Ride with us virtually starting on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Create your own personal ride designed around your own schedule: whether you create your own route outside and ride solo or with others, use an indoor stationery bike to rack up those miles, take a hike or walk, or use your voice to advocate for and support children's mental health, anything you do can make a difference.
Join us in-person on Sunday, September 12, 2021
Our outdoor ride will be taking all appropriate COVID-19 precautions and feature your choice of route (10, 20 or 62 miles), bike rentals, refreshments and snacks to fuel up at our rest stops, and a delicious boxed lunch courtesy of Smokey Joe’s BBQ boxed.
Where is the In-Person Ride?
Please note that this year's ride is at Congregation B'nai Yisrael(2 Banksville Road, Armonk, NY 10504).
What Time Does the Ride Start?
There are three different ride lengths with three different registration and start times. If you miss the start time of the ride you register for, you will not be able to head out onto the road until the NEXT start time. If you miss the start time for the 10 mile route, you will not be permitted to ride.
|Route||Route Color||Registration Time||Start Time|
|62 miles||Orange||6:00–7:00 am||7:15 am|
|20 miles||Green||8:30–9:15 am||9:30 am|
|10 miles||Pink||9:00–10:00 am||10:15 am|
Do I Have to Wear a Helmet?
Yes. No riders will be permitted on the road without a helmet, and if one of our ride marshals spots you out on the road without a helmet, you will be provided one or asked to discontinue your ride and get in the sag vehicle.
Hear from past and current Cycle of Support riders on why they ride for children's mental health
Take part in our virtual closing ceremony on Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 7pm
No matter how you support the ride, you're invited to bring yourself (and others!) to our closing ceremony, where we'll be celebrating our riders and sharing how their support impacts children's mental health.
How to Get Involved
- Register to ride – it’s free. Go to our registration page or contact Hope Larson at HLarson@jbfcs.org.
- Create your personal rider page! Set your mile and fundraising goal, add an inspiring image, and write why children's mental health matters to you.
- Invite family and friends to support the cause. Encourage others to join by inviting them to ride on your team or make a charitable gift. All riders who raise or donate a minimum of $50 will receive a beautifully illustrated Cycle of Support T-Shirt.
- Ride! Registered riders who need a rental bike can rent a bike with Unlimited Biking at their NYC locations. Riders who raise a minimum of $100 get a free rental.
To learn more, please contact Hope Larson at HLarson@jbfcs.org.
Our Fundraising ChallengesHelp raise money and awareness to get kids the support they need, and have the opportunity to win some awesome prizes such as our "Back to School" and "Cyclists" gift baskets! Challenges include:
- Miles for Smiles: Log your miles in our Cycle of Support website to show that you’re willing to go the distance for children’s mental health. The rider who rides the furthest will be honored at our Closing Ceremony.
- Solo Star: This year, we’re honoring the top individual riders with a special prize. The two riders who 1) raise the most dollars and 2) have the most donors on their individual page will receive a special prize. Our rider homepage has some suggested sharing tools, but your most important asset is your supportive spirit!
- Family FUNdraiser: Do you think your team can put the FUN in fundraising? We’re giving out prizes to the two teams who 1) raise the most dollars combined and 2) have the most donors on their team page. We include a couple of tools on our rider homepage, but this is your opportunity to get creative!